Handsome little ninja man, impossible to hide his identity in a mask that doesn't cover his precious freckles! I was doomed to try to keep up with four boys tonight around the neighborhood. Damned wooded hillside.Friday, October 31, 2008
Saucy Pirate and Red Skull Ninja
You all know how overprotective I am, total grizzley bear momma protective over her cubs, right? Well the saucy pirate here has enough attitude for another whole body. Any male that messes with her really gets what he deserves. Best of luck to you, menkind.
Handsome little ninja man, impossible to hide his identity in a mask that doesn't cover his precious freckles! I was doomed to try to keep up with four boys tonight around the neighborhood. Damned wooded hillside.
Handsome little ninja man, impossible to hide his identity in a mask that doesn't cover his precious freckles! I was doomed to try to keep up with four boys tonight around the neighborhood. Damned wooded hillside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment