Saturday, January 12, 2008

Morning Glories


We had our monthly girl scout meeting last night. Twenty+ girls from 7th to 12th grades, for three hours, at a meeting they planned and mostly ran by themselves! After 3 hours, you'd think the girls were DONE, but the 4 that play soccer together just can't get enough of each other, so I brought them all home with me. I fell asleep at 1am, and they were all snuggled in sleepign abgs but still yakking away. I didn't have the heart to wake them to feed the barn with me at 7am, and I'm surprised they're awake already! They're creating all of themselves on Rachel's Sims2. Maybe they'll eat breakfast by noon. Ah, to be 12 again, knowing what I know now...
Sean and Ken are off at Little League tryouts this morning. They've been warming up so long, Sean's arm is already sore. Let's hope this goes well, and he gets a good coach.

No comments: