Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pinewood Derby


I missed posting before midnight... stupid barn financial reports took me longer than I thought to figure out. So this is yesterday's blog, dammit. I'm going to drive 3 hours to see friends in Roseville for Sunday night and Monday; this will have to hold you until Monday night.


Sean took 2nd place in this year's Pinewood Derby. Here's the only pic I got of him getting the trophy. I have lots of video of the races if you want me to clog your inbox.


He was totally happy, but I was ticked that he lost only to a car that had never been touched by a kid. Perfect paint, totally smooth, done by a dad. Should have been in the damn adult race, not the kid race.


And Ken's new Race Software worked great, along with the slow-motion replay camera at the finish line!

No comments: