
Well, the kids only have school until 12:35 on Wednesdays, so I didn't even get to try my new steam cleaner today. I barely got the house vacuumed before Rachel and the 3 Monster Girls (who I love) came to trash the house all afternoon.
On a good note, I had a productive horseback lesson today, even though it started late since I had to fix the falling canopy, put gas in the ATV, and drag the arena smooth (like a Zamboni on ice, but with sand.) After my lesson, my trainer's 2 yr old likes to get on in front of me and cool Willy out. Today, I took her around the neighborhood. The stupid horse is SO careful with her, not a misstep out of the goober. And she feeds him cheerios by sticking her whole hand in his mouth, while her mom watches. She's never been bitten by any horse, so I guess they all know how to treat babies. Or else.
This pic is an old one off my trainer's phone, since we didn't get a new pic today.
No comments:
Post a Comment